Jul 19,2016
Jon Curtis MNAEA
Jul 19,2016
From our first meeting Jon Curtis had probably won the job of selling my home although I had five different companies in to value it. I am well use to salesmen and patter as my father was a commercial traveller in clothes and all types of textiles. A man who was head hunted by rival companies up to and including his 60s. Many of Cross Keys competitors had clearly gone for the used car salesman type of employee, who promised me a higher price for my home than Jon Curtis thinking all people are gullible. At the prices quoted it would have sat on the market for along time with me having to lower the price and then likely to achieved a very low price but having to pay fat fees to the agent. Jon's was in fact the lowest estimate but I felt the far more realistic guide. Jon is a quite spoken, unassuming type of man but clearly intelligent and smart, in both terms of brain and appearance. When selected he got the ball rolling quickly and achieved a good many viewings which were dealt with by him or another from Cross Keys. None of the usual trick of taking the fee but getting the customer to deal with viewings. Jon and Cross Keys did the job properly. Basically in eight days my home was sold subject to contract at the price Jon had advised was achievable. I have nothing adverse to say about this agent and would recommend him to anyone.
The fees were probably the lowest I would have been able to find
By: Jon Curtis
Jul 19, 2016
Thank you Nicola for such a lovely review, we will continue to work hard and make sure that the sale goes through to completion!

Cross Keys Estates