Feb 24,2012
Feb 24,2012
I am writing on behalf of my daughter, she had seen a property for sale at offers over £129,000 made an offer of 127,000 only to be told that the vender would not accept this price, she then made an offer of £132,000 they then came back and said that the price was now offers of over £140,000 inferring that offers over that price had been made, she then made another offer of £144,000 they said they would come back to her that day which they did not, she chased them again and eventually they got back to her saying that the price was now offers over £150,000 and she had to ring back befor 2 p.m. With a new offer.
I then phoned them up, pretending that I was interested in the house and the price quoted was offers over £140,000 I then explained that I was ringing because they had been messing my daughter about on a house she had fallen in love with. What this company is doing is put a house on the market for a cheap price then pretend that offers of various amounts had been made in the hope that they get a much higher price. I know that estate agent have got a reputation but this company exceeds even that. DO NOT ENTER ANY CONTRACT WITH THEM

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office