Mar 01,2012
Mar 01,2012
I was introduced to Bluehouse through a recommendation from a friend who had used them previously. Knowing the issues I have had previously with estate agents I was pleasantly surprised with the service I received.
Bluehouse are not like the other faceless estate agencies I had dealt with previously. I have one contact from start to finish who dealt with letting out my property and overcame the minor issues we had. Returning my numerous phone calls was no trouble and the personalised service Nick and his team offer is in my opinion second to none. To cap it all off my property was let out, a tenant found and vetted all in a couple of weeks and the monthly managed rate I got was great compared to other agents in the town. 5* and would recommend.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Blue House Estate Agents Ltd Bagshot! To leave a new review of Blue House Estate Agents Ltd Bagshot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Blue House Estate Agents Ltd Bagshot