Mar 01,2012
Mar 01,2012
This is an excellent alternative service for those sellers that are motivated to sell their own property. HouseNetwork's online ticketing system, process and methodology meant that the whole process was efficiently managed, from viewings, feedback and follow up through to completion.

I had a direct line to my adviser, Ashley Elley, who was very accessible/responsive, friendly and proactive. When called upon, he gave good advice on tricky situations. I was able to fit in more viewings than a high street agent would and so was able to sell my property in half the time it took similar properties that went with a high street estate agent (who are juggling 25-35 properties in their portfolio a week).

I will never use a High St agent again. The ones that came to do a 'valuation' were expensive, often misleading/tried to pull the wool over my eyes and did not have as good a knowledge of my property/block as me. They didn't have my best interests at heart and would have cost me £4-5k for their 'service'.

Online estate agents are the way forward

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone! To leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone, please click the link below !
Write a review for House Network Ingatestone