Mar 01,2012
Mar 01,2012
Well what can I say, totally incompetent, did not know the Law was only interested in me agreeing to market with him, their fees seemed reasonable but when you broke it down the charges were astronomical, the professionalism was not there , I assumed new kids on the block would have been good, just new kids that was it ..... Not going to use them and would be surprised if anyone else does..
By: Oakfield Tunbridge Wells
May 14, 2012
Dear "Prof Landlord",

Oakfield is run and managed by a team of experienced; fully trained professionals and we are one of the few companies in the area to be fully accredited by ARLA, the governmental standards agency for both lettings and property management.

Feedback is vital to us in our quest to consistently monitor and improve customer service. At Oakfield we strive for continuous improvement so that our clients receive the professional and dedicated service they deserve.

Please could I urge you to contact me personally to discuss your experience and put right any concerns you have.

Kind regards,

Matthew Bates

Branch Manager
For and on behalf of Oakfield

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Oakfield Tunbridge Wells! To leave a new review of Oakfield Tunbridge Wells, please click the link below !
Write a review for Oakfield Tunbridge Wells