Mar 01,2012
Mar 01,2012
I am so please that I selected Gascoigne Halman in Stockton Heath branch to sell my house. They do know their market price and they do put their customer first and make sure that they give correct price for your house.

I did noticed that Stockton Heath do take great care of your property when they show people around your house. They are the best Estate Agent in Stockton Heath. I would strongly advice any one who is selling their home first go to them. I have tried few Estate agents and they just give price what is going rate in your area and not interesting in your house or your comments. They are excellent and very friendly staff. I would just like to say A big thank you to all the staff at Gascoigne Halman in Stockton Heath for their help. YOU ARE JUST GREAT.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Office 13! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Halman Office 13, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Halman Office 13