Mar 01,2012
Mar 01,2012
Kate Wadsworth from Andrews Estate Agents in Bristol is the most professional Agent I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Kate went that extra mile and I was definitely astounded by the professionalism and courteous customer service Kate provided. Kate marketed my property (with lots of helpful advice on colour schemes and positive alterations), sold my property in under 3 weeks of it going on the market and kept me fully in the loop without me having to bother Andrews at every step of the way. The feedback from Kate from potential buyers was very realistic and wasn't unduly positive, hence no false hope. Kate would telephone or e-mail early in the morning and late at night - what dedication!! Kate is a breath of fresh air and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Kate made the whole process a pleasurable experience! I would highly recommend Kate and wouldn't deal with anyone else now in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrews Office 22! To leave a new review of Andrews Office 22, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrews Office 22