Mar 01,2012
Mar 01,2012
I found the service provided was very proffesional, personalised and just a joy to use. In this day and age of being passed around from pillar to post it was nice to have someone take care of my application from start to finish, and have a personal touch to the service.
Angela was extremely helpful, and patient as I had several requests regarding the property and issues with the required documentation, and finally went above and beyond in esnuring I could move in on the day I needed to. On top of this she was very personable and kept me informed of each stage of the process. I cannot recommend her highly enough and think she is a real assett to the company.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Ashton! To leave a new review of Ryder & Dutton Ashton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ryder & Dutton Ashton