Mar 01,2012
Mar 01,2012
Firstly, I want to say how impressed I am with the agent Streets Ahead and would reccomend them to anyone buying a property.
My partner & I were first time buyers and didn't know how it worked and what we were looking for and Streets Ahead provided us with such care and effieciency.
Firstly Steve Cosgrove took the time to find us our property which we fell in love with and gave us what felt like star treatment and could not thank him enough.
Secondly Bonnie Pooley gave me all the help I needed, she answered all questions, reassured me and calmed me down when needed.
I feel these two are a real credit to your company and have been a pleasure to work with and will take their names into consideration whenever I may move again in the future.
Thank you again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead Croydon Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead Croydon Branch