Mar 01,2012
Mar 01,2012
I am an overseas seller and as such initially went to the only agent I knew, a large London firm. After 6 months of poor communication and excuses from that agent (who had clearly overvalued the property) I found Ludlow Thompson on the internet. Ludlow Thompson responded to my enquiry immediately, were realistic about what price we might achieve and were thoroughly professional in their actions and communications thereafter. Ludlow Thompson were quick to find SERIOUS buyers and handled the sale efficiently with the minimum of fuss. Meanwhile the other agent was continually sending out emails about how good they are and how many useless awards they had won, while at the same time making excuses as to why they were unable to sell my place!
I would advise anyone, seller or buyer, to make Ludlow Thompson their FIRST port of call.
By: lenka
Apr 01, 2012
Ryan was quick to respond, arranged comfortable for review time, was always on time, had good communication skills.
I found him very professional and efficient, not "pushy" and helpful. It seemed that he really wanted to help me to find property I wanted.
Also, he knew very well the property his agency could offer on the market and could provide full information about every detail.
I did not feet that my time was waisted for northing.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson City Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson City Docklands