Aug 04,2007
Aug 04,2007
I would steer clear of this company.

Selling our home through Simon Miller Estate Agents has been fraught with problems which is due to false information being given to us by the Estate Agents. We were given incorrect information (at every stage of the process) in order for the agents to appear to be doing their job.

After the sale, we also learned from our buyer that the agent's representative was heavy handed and did not pass on important information to us that was given to them by the buyers.
By: Simon Miller, Partner
Dec 08, 2010
To whom it may concern,

I have just discovered this website and am disappointed to learn of this complaint. We have a robust complaints procedure which deals effectively with any grievances raised by our Clients. If this is a genuine matter, I would be pleased to hear from the complainant and will deal with any issues they raise. Until I do, this entry is regarded as entirely spurious.

Simon Miller
Simon Miller & Company

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Simon Miller & Company Office 1! To leave a new review of Simon Miller & Company Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Simon Miller & Company Office 1