Feb 29,2012
Feb 29,2012
I called about a flat I had seen online and was interested in in the evening about a month ago and the representative I talked to was extremely helpful. He made sure that I had the opportunity to view the property as soon as possible. When viewing the property the representative was kind and assisting as it is my first time renting a flat on my own I was a bit intimidated but he patiently answered my questions. They all helped me with the application process.

When moving in everything was prompt and efficiently done. All the agents I talked to were very sweet and happy.

The only complaints I have is that they are quite busy and kept me waiting a couple of times in the office. They have been quick to correspond with me about small problems with the flat (such as a tap leaking) and very accomodating with providing information and concerns I have.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of DJ Alexander Edinburgh! To leave a new review of DJ Alexander Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for DJ Alexander Edinburgh