Mar 07,2009
Mar 07,2009
After reading these reviews I planned to steer well clear of these guys, however, after calling a unmarked ad it turned out to be them, an as alot of the stuff i had seen so far had been such a let down I decided to go and have a look. After a little mix up with the meeting, I was shown round the flat to which I was annoyingly very interested in. This posed a dilemma. After a bit of thought I made the choice to go with it. The signing over process was not too bad and after a few well placed questions, all the info I required was fairly readily offered up, and done so in a courteous enough manner. Since then I have fully signed and moved in and had no problems, bar a small amount of dust from slightly rushed cleaning, but I've certainly experienced worse. Overall I was very happy with the whole procedure, perhaps this was as I was expecting the worst, but I have dealt with hundreds of agents in the past and can honestly say that there are alot worse out there. If anything changes I'll post otherwise but until then.. although Ive been up north for the past week though so lets hope the apartment has not blown up :-)
By: idratherbeaquackthanaduckie
Jan 30, 2011
Why don't you come back and write about your experiences again when you come to move out? Moving in is the easy part. Just wait!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1! To leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Duck and Hedges Office 1