Feb 29,2012
Feb 29,2012
A junior agent provoked ill-feelings in my tenants by telling them that I had to install new facilities for which no such requirement existed, either in the tenancy agreement or elsewhere. They took a lot of pacifying, though good relations were eventually restored. But when I explained the issue to this agent at the time they told me to 'just get it sorted'; and in a subsequent phone conversation the agent shouted and ranted at me, and then hung up - it was shocking!

I suppose this junior agent just didn't understand the job, but the agency manager seemed to have no problem with the actions of his staff. I switched agency at the earliest opportunity. Generally I don't think they got very good rates for that place - the new agent achieved a significantly higher rent.
By: City&Urban
Mar 21, 2012
Hi Bud12,

City & Urban pride ourselves in offering the best service that we possible can, and I apologize that you have had a less than satisfactory experience while using our services. I would like to re-assure you that this is not our usual practice and we will take the correct measures required to prevent this from happening again in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of City & Urban-international Office 1! To leave a new review of City & Urban-international Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for City & Urban-international Office 1