Feb 29,2012
Feb 29,2012
I have been dealing with Westdale for many many years, previously with Lynn Dent and now with Pete Hancock following Lynn's retirement. I have always found them to be extremely good in all aspects of their business. They find new tenants whenever necessary and look after the current tenants and myself very well. Regular visits and reports as to their findings and if any tenant has a problem with a property, it is sorted in an amicable way between Westdale, myself and the tenant. We always like to keep the tenants happy as they tend to stay longer without the need to change over etc. Payments of rent are always made on time to me and Westdale's scale of fees is very reasonable for all they do. Westdale will always welcome new tenants into their new home, prepare the tenancy agreement, inventory, advise council tax and utility providers of the changeover etc. I have no hesitation in recommending landlords to Westdale.
By: Pete Hancock
Jul 26, 2013
Thank you Mike for your positive comments. I am pleased that the service satandards previously provided by Lynn Dent continue. May all our future problems be little ones

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Westdale Property Letting Agency Newton Abbot Branch! To leave a new review of Westdale Property Letting Agency Newton Abbot Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Westdale Property Letting Agency Newton Abbot Branch