Feb 29,2012
Feb 29,2012
My wife and I were so pleased with the wonderful professional service you gave us recently in the sale of our home that we simply had to write to thank you, Janet and the rest of your dedicated team.

The move was not as simply as the last house move that you helped us with so it was fantastic to know that we could rely on your prompt and efficient service when the going got tough. Without your great tact and diplomacy skills I suspect we would not now be in our lovely new home.

We were delighted in the end when you managed to conclude the whole process from initial offer to completion in only 4 weeks ¢â‚¬â€œ a factor which was critical in us getting the house we wanted.

We will definitely recommend your services to all our friends around the village.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Richard Lowth & Company Poynton! To leave a new review of Richard Lowth & Company Poynton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Richard Lowth & Company Poynton