Feb 29,2012
Feb 29,2012
As independent agencies go I could not recommend using David Evans enough. I both sold and brought through their office in Eastleigh. As a vendor they were extremely courteous when first visiting my property, knowledgeable and very well prepared. Throughout the process I was kept well informed after each viewing and when negotiating on offers. I always felt that they had my best interest at heart and secured me the price that I was looking for.

On my onward purchase, viewings were always well matched to my requirements and they provided me with the information that you need to make a well-informed decision. At no time did I feel pressurised, something I have been with other agents!!! I viewed with several of their negotiators and all were very professional, more importantly on time and they took the time to discuss the property with me.

Between sale and exchange the service never dropped and they worked tirelessly to ensure that the sale was chased and pushed professionally to ensure that exchange went through as promptly as the current climate would allow.

I would happily use this agent again and would recommend them highly to anyone in the area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of David Evans Office 1! To leave a new review of David Evans Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for David Evans Office 1