Feb 29,2012
Feb 29,2012
I have rented out my two properties with Ellis & Co since August 2007, and have received the most professional service one could imagine. Tom Parry (from a landlord/landlady point of view), has been so efficient dealing with my tenants, and any services required by them or anything in the house - and the reporting system that he has in place after his three monthly inspections is invaluable to me. There is such an upbeat atmosphere in the office, and all they want to do is provide their clients on both sides with the best service possible which is what they have achieved with flying colours. I would not hesitate to recommend them to any future landlord/landlady, as I know they would be given the best service possible in looking after your future investment.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Tonbridge! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Tonbridge, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Tonbridge