Feb 29,2012
Tim Lever Pauline
Feb 29,2012
We were left in the property for 12 months with bad damp problems. Excessive mold growing in our bedroom, which grew into a built in cupboard and ruined a number of my wifes bridesmaids dresses and the interior of about two thrids of a wall was so damp that the plaster was coming away from the wall. I found Tim rude and found that Malcom had little time for us, and insisted the issue was caused by condensation (though we had no mould in the bathroom - the wetest room in any house and the first place condensation would cause problems).

We paid for a professional inspexction, but the agent took little notice and made no effort to get the Landlord to act, so we waited until our tenancy ended and moved onto another agent.

The rest of the team (Pauline is the only name I can remember) were always polite and helpful, if a bit unorganised. We regularly had to chase them for updates on maintenance issues.

Clive Watkin Partnership