Feb 29,2012
Feb 29,2012
thief (thf)
n. pl. thieves (thvz)
One who steals, especially by stealth

I'd say this is a pretty good definition of what Crestons do. They take your money, they give you nothing in return, they refuse to refund your money.

Stay well away from them.
By: John Biggs
Dec 07, 2012
"Again we are providing a helping hand to resolve your allegation, but should you fail then we will be contacting this company as you are falsely discrediting our firm and slandering without any grounds."

If a helping hand means not paying up when a court order is issued, and then still not paying when the bailiffs come round ... then I'd hate to meet you when you a being unhelpful! I'm not a company, I'm a person - someone with feelings when stolen from.

Please feel free to contact me through the website, I'll be happy to provide them with all court order documentation to prove to them that your thieving is genuine.
By: Crestons
Nov 26, 2012
If your allegation and facts are of true nature then you should have come to some conclusion, however if you really are a genuine prospective customer of Crestons, then I suggest you try to resolve this matter at once.

Please contact us to resolve any issues that you may have as we work towards having all our clients fully satisfied with the services we provide.

We look forward to hearing from you very soon
By: John
Jul 19, 2012
err ... that's complete crap and you know it! No returned calls .... no returned money .... illegally holding deposits (i.e. not deposited with a 3rd party holding company). You have no morals, business principles or ethics.
By: mr Wren
Jun 26, 2012
Please I understand you are more than welcome to comment on our services, but I do not feel that you are a client of our company. And if you were then you would have been fully refunded according to the terms you have agreed with.

However if your matter is of genuine then I would suggest you contact us immediately to resolve it, but I am 100% sure that you will not contact us. And your intention is of bad nature and only to discredit our firm which is a very serious matter.

Please contact us to resolve any issues that you may have as we work to have all our clients fully satisfied

We look forward to hearing from you very soon