Feb 29,2012
Feb 29,2012
Was looking for a flat to rent and in 1-month time (thanks god i was very flexible and could wait until i found a new place perfect for my needs) i had just 1 viewing with them of an ugly flat (of course IMHO). On the way back to the office they started to push me as they wanted me to place an offer although I made it clear I was not intersted. Nonetheless I've received a follow-up call the day later just to hear that "the property is likely to go fast and whether I would like to place an offer or not" (why should I have changed my mind? and if the property is going to go fast why call me again? give it to the lucky one, not me). Again, I had to make it clear that I didn't like the flat at all. From that day I never heard from them again even though I let them know my budget had increased in the meantime (of course my e-mail wasn't answered). Honestly, I can't believe that for 30 days they had just 1 single property that could fit my budget. However that was not a bad news after all, only after meeting them I have discovered this website and wouldn't have used them anyway - I experienced the same bad treatment as many others in here and glad I have avoided them.

Felicity J Lord