Feb 28,2012
Feb 28,2012
The team at JT were simply superb in the service I received. Not only did they find professional tenants for my flat expediently for a second year but they were exceptionally helpful, professional and cheerful at all times. I also had regular feedback regarding viewings and was very much kept up to date of events.
Magdelana & Kevin went out of their way to be very accommodating (eg picking up and dropping off keys or contracts from my house and getting spare sets of keys cut) which was hugely helpful as I was essentially house bound with 8 week old twins!
The JT team provide a much more personal approach than most agents I've dealt with in the past. I never thought I would be singing the praises of estate agents but credit where it's due, these guys do deserve it! Well done Paul, Magda & Kevin!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith! To leave a new review of Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jorgensen Turner Shepherds Bush & Hammersmith