Jul 08,2016
Ben
By: 'Lucy & Tom'
Jul 08,2016
I cannot recommend Simply Homes highly enough, they were absolutely fantastic with the sale of our property and having never sold a property before they helped guide us through the whole process.

I have to specifically mention Ben as he was professional, helpful, friendly and supportive throughout the sale of our home and I felt extremely comfortable and confident knowing that someone like this was marketing our property.

We used another Hertford estate agent originally, who we were not happy with and decided to move to simply homes.....the difference was night and day on every aspect. If we needed to sell our property in the future I would not go anywhere else. Having been shown around other properties with other agents, simply homes are by far the best estate agents in Hertford.
Okay.