Download Property Smart Leader App
Mar 05,2009
By: 'Gary'
Mar 05,2009
Dear Andrew

a quick note for your information on the great service provided by your staff at the Market Place, Reading branch.

My family and I recently relocated from Australia to the UK on a 2 year contract with my work. During the process, we booked from Australia a weeks stay in one of your short term apartments in Reading, the 'Blakes Quay' apartments. We then had to quickly find and secure a long term let on a house suitable for all of us! This was accomplished in a relatively short period of time and the transition from the short to long term accommodation was quite a seamless process.

I would like to pass on thanks to your staff who co-ordinated the process, namely Emlyn Hepburn (first contact and inquiries from when we were still in Australia), Heather Smith (who looked after our short term inquiries and booking), Paul Morton (co-ordinated the long term inspections and letting) and Charlene Jones (finalising the whole 12 month long let process).

All very approachable and friendly in their profession. Again, thanks for the whole transition process, made that much easier.

Kind regards,