“My boyfriend and I stayed booked a flat for 1 month ......”

Jul 06,2016
By: 'Eleonora'
Jul 06,2016
My boyfriend and I stayed booked a flat for 1 month in June, as we needed a short-term accommodation before finding something for a longer term due to relocation in Edinburgh. The flat was lovely, as well as the area (Stockbridge), which was close to the city centre, quite and charming. We really enjoyed our stay and Rick has been very kind, reliable and supportive with us, answering to all our requests and needs. Our communication before, during and after our stay was clear and quick. I will definitely recommend At Home Edinburgh and I will contact Rick again in the future, in case I need to book a short-term accommodation for me or my friends and family in visit. I really say thanks to Rick for everything.
Agent's Fees are good and honest.

At Home In Edinburgh