Feb 28,2012
Feb 28,2012
Joel was extremely helpful in sorting out accommodation for my partner and I. We went for one property, which unfortunately we didn't get, but Joel kept me updated on new properties coming on and gave us preference for an even better flat than the one we originally viewed and helped us secure it. He was personable, friendly, and has since continued to follow up with us to make sure our needs were met.

Rebecca handled all of the paperwork and communicated issues to the landlord quickly and was extremely respectful. She did her best to help us out with the initial paperwork and renewal, and worked with us. She's always made sure she's available to answer questions and has been professional and friendly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Greenstone Estates St Johns Wood London! To leave a new review of Greenstone Estates St Johns Wood London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Greenstone Estates St Johns Wood London