Feb 28,2012
Feb 28,2012
I have been extremely impressed with Mark from Paramount Properties - his customer service has been excellent, and unlike so many of the estate agents I have come across, he has been entirely straight with us from start to finish. A refreshing honest approach and very efficient with paperwork etc.

Finding a flat in London for the first time was very stressfull but I knew we were in safe hands with Paramount and having recently moved into our flat, we are absolutely delighted with it. It was professional cleaned and spotless, the promised bathroom redecoration had been completed and there was even a new mattress in one of the rooms. The day we moved in we had a problem with a light fuse and an electrician was sent out instantly, arriving within half an hour. So far so good.

I have already recommended Mark and Paramount to a friend, and would definitely do so again in the future.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London