Jul 05,2016
By: 'MARK WRIGHT'
Jul 05,2016
Where to begin... Probably the worst lettings agency I have ever come across. I have heard horror stories of other lettings agencies stealing deposits etc but this is far beyond that.

I have been with Unity Lets in two separate houses (problems with the first so moved to another). They are inclined to steal deposits and attempted to retain my full deposit! They charge ƒÂ¯¿½140 from your deposit for a new mattress - no matter the condition!! ƒÂ¯¿½75 to clean a carpet - which was clean anyway!! ƒÂ¯¿½40 for new keys. the list of issues with the company goes on and on.... most notably - our house had no heating for most of the winter months and upon mentioning to Unity Lets that they should compensate the tenants - I was sworn at and hung up on.

The boss of the company is a renowned sc*m bag and his attitude is reflected by the attitude of his employees who are rude, unhelpful and have hung up on myself on numerous occasions.

DO NOT GO WITH UNITY LETS.
VERY EXPENSIVE, TOTAL RIP OFF