Feb 28,2012
Feb 28,2012
This is the second time of letting my property through Ludlow Thompson in Acton but the first time of working with someone as professional as David. His knowledge is second to none and he and his team secured me a tenant at a rent 15% higher than what the other agents were even marketing at! He not only let this property but also helped advise my son who was also moving into a flat elsewhere.
By: rc1947
Mar 06, 2012
I am a landlord, and have used Ludlow Thompson for many years. They have consistently been successful in finding tenants for our properties.
Most recently I have had dealings with David Baldock the Manager at the Acton Branch and found him to be particularly efficient, helpful & professional-so if you have a propery to let or sell, I would recommend you contact him.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Acton

172 High StreetActon Acton, London