Feb 27,2012
Feb 27,2012
Just went through a long and quite complicated sale at Salter Rex (through no fault of theirs). Wilson was fantastic throughout the whole process! In my experience most estate agents are pushy, salesy, distrustful and just not very nice to be around but the opposite was true here. I really found Wilson to be such a consistent, trustworthy, genuinely helpful person - and nice. As a first time buyer he really guided us through all the loops and kept us at ease. When everything just seemed to be a loose end and we needed to get the process moving Wilson was always the one to do it. I cannot recommend him highly enough! For sure when we are selling or buying in the future I'm going to call him.

*I would carefully read the rest of he reviews here as well because the poor ones seem to be for management not sales.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Salter Rex Office 2! To leave a new review of Salter Rex Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Salter Rex Office 2