Feb 27,2012
Feb 27,2012
Was forced to lose deposit because Landlady said the house needed cleaning. 'Cleaning' was done at the expense of £50 and then another £50 for a specialist to clean the oven. this was then resulted in ordering another oven.
Estate agents did not contact me nor release any funds back to me.

Was in the property for nearly a year paying £495 a month.

Another expense was replacing the carpet as it was dirty which I had to pay for. In total, I lost 600 pound with no help what so ever from the estate agents.

This estate agent only seemed to be interested when money was involved and wouldn't help me when I was in need. Expensive application fees and wanted a Guarantor when I wanted to move in. At the expense of another 85 quid. If they did complete reference checks they would have realised that i had lived in 3 other houses with no complaints whats so ever.
Be more helpful on Tenant side

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Acquire Properties Office 1! To leave a new review of Acquire Properties Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Acquire Properties Office 1