Jan 05,2012
Jan 05,2012
Duck & Hedges are probably the worst single estate agency I have come across. I have been letting nor for 6 years and have never received such terrible service.

The property management team are the worst aspect of the company. I could never EVER get through to the lady on her phone. One day I sat outside their offices, called her line and watched as she ignored the phone on 4 consecutive occasions. She then carried on having a joke with her colleague sat in front of her. She is a middle aged lady who dresses entirely unprofessionally also.

The female negotiator put dodgy adverts on Gumtree and other sites in order to generate interest and then took me to somewhere totally different. As we pulled up outside then I was told "the other place has been let". Again, I called their bluff and they booked a viewing with me the next day for the same original advert - not knowing I was the same person of course.

I'm surprised these guys are still in business to be honest. They DO NOT CARE ONE LITTLE BIT ABOUT THEIR TENANTS. They get paid by the landlords so they couldn't care less about us!

They also told me that I needed to make an offer ASAP as they only took one offer on any property and then "took it off the market". This also turned out to be untrue when put to the test. They are just a terrible agency and I am genuinely bitter about the experience I had with them. Hands down the worst ever!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1! To leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Duck and Hedges Office 1