Feb 26,2012
Feb 26,2012
I ment to rent a flat form AnthonyMorgan....which never come up...I paid more than £3000 for deposit around 6months ago...and now they are under voluntary liqudation....so I not sure what to do....how do get my depsit back from them...If anybody can help please do...
Return my deposite.
By: bessy
Jul 17, 2012
The same thing has happened to us. We gave £3800 to Morgan Fox, then 2 days before the moving he said the landlord refused to allow us to move in. He said he can only send the money by check, and he will be sending it within 14 days. We didnt recieve ANYTHING. I would like everyone with the same experience to contact me, so that we can do something about this fake lettings agency, so no one will have to experience this. My email adress is erzsebet.halasi@gmail.com my mobil number is : 07542248975
By: Jot
Mar 02, 2012
Well thanks for the comment, but a solicitor just a waist of money in this case...because they are under liquadition...so it means no more responsbillity...from there part. And AnthonyMorgen was an LTD. which means Limited Liability... :(
By: Another Tennant
Feb 29, 2012
They register their deposits with The Dispute Service. Call ask if they have your deposit was registered. If it was then you may be able to get it through them.

I am a tennant of Anthony Morgan and I recently called The Dispute Service to check if my deposit was safe and they informed me that Anthony Morgan never registered my deposit with them - as they are legally required to do. If yours is the same then speak to a solicitor about how you can get it back.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Anthony Morgan Office 2! To leave a new review of Anthony Morgan Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Anthony Morgan Office 2