Jun 30,2016
Pam
By: 'Lyndsey'
Jun 30,2016
From the first meeting Pam made me feel that I had her personal attention and that really set me at ease. It was important to me to be able to deal with the same person throughout the marketing and viewing process, and to have someone who would make the sale of my property as much a priority for them as it was for me.

Pam was always available to me whenever I needed to get in touch and she actively worked on my behalf to smooth out any hiccups as they arose. I wasn't living in my property while it was on the market and it gave me great peace of mind to know she was local, professional and willing to go the extra mile for me.
I felt the fees seemed reasonable up front and am very happy with them now that I have experienced the level of service provided.
By: Eleanor
Jun 30, 2016
Lyndsey - Pam has asked me to pass on her thanks for your very kind comments. They are very much appreciated.

KnightBain