Feb 25,2012
Feb 25,2012
I moved to the USA 3 years ago however I had a kept my flat in Camberley. Last year, I tried selling it through Churchills but had no luck. I changed to Carsons in July 2011 who suggested letting it out whilst they would try and sell it. Within 1 week of changing to Carsons, the property was rented out through the Camberley branch. I gave the tenants a month to settle in and then asked for showings to start up again.

Debbie of Carsons Lightwater, was my contact. I would recommend her to anyone trying to sell a property in today's market. Not only did she have to deal with co-ordinating visits with the tenants who travelled a lot, she dealt with a niche property (attic flat conversion), dealt with communicating with me in a different time zone (6 hours behind the UK) and as my solicitor was not the most proactive person, she kept on top of her as well.

The tenants moved out on the Friday and the house was due to complete on the Monday. Friday evening (UK time), Debbie emailed me urgently saying the tenants had left lots of their unwanted belongings in it. I really didn't know how I would get the flat ready for completion Monday morning and even considered flying back that weekend but after talking things through with Debbie at 7pm UK time, Debbie took it upon herself to organise a "man with a van" who went in Saturday morning and cleared the house. The sale completed Monday morning UK time and by the time I got up that morning in the USA, the money was in my UK bank account!!!!

If I ever buy or sell again in the UK, it would be Debbie I would want on my side. She had my interests first, was communicative, calming when I got frustrated about the time it takes to sell in the UK (it's 30 days in the USA!!) and she earned every penny of the commission.

If you want someone who wants to sell your house where others have failed, go to Carsons and ask for Debbie!!!
Oct 01, 2012
Well Done Debbie and the lettings team at Camberley, thanks for caring for our customers.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carson & Co Lightwater! To leave a new review of Carson & Co Lightwater, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carson & Co Lightwater