Feb 24,2012
Feb 24,2012

Most importantly the maintenence services are terrible. Every time we have asked to ave something fixed it has taken many many days, even if urgent. There has never been any communication about the service. We have had no heating all winter becsue they have not responded to our repeated requests to have the heaters fixed. On one occasion we needed a new washing machine and they managed to install it in the wrong flat!
For out of hours emergencies they have a "maintenence emergency" number which has never been answered on he occasions I have needed help, and they haven't even reutred mycall even after leaving a voicemail saying it was urgent.
The man who seems to run the place, Adam, is beyond useless. He doesn't respond to emails or phone calls. My contract ends tomorrow but I have not been able to engage him on any arrangements.
Stay away!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ginger Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Ginger Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ginger Lettings Office 1