Feb 24,2012
Feb 24,2012
It wasnt by chance that I happend to stumble across Christina in choices as i was looking for a studio flat to rent and there just so happened to be someone on the phone having already put down a deposit on a flat I lived right next to in the past. Even though I was just intime for a veiwing of a one bedroom house in sutton, right next to sutton common rail station, Something was telling me to have hope for this studio flat. I told the staff of my hope, as fat chance it would be that the studio might come back on the market, Christina was the most encouraging and understanding one there. Not a week goes by and I get a call from Christina baring good news, My hope was not in vane as she offered a veiwing that day, while already knowing the area as well as Christina's superb selling skills, I had total trust in choices and paid the holding deposit before the veiwing and once viewed Paid the rest. Thanks to christina I have found the place I wanted, Christina is like a little lucky charm. Sorry for the essay but Christina is a Estate Agent to remember, I hope there is a Christina in every Choices Branch. Thanks Christina ;)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Choices Sutton! To leave a new review of Choices Sutton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Choices Sutton