Jun 27,2016
By: 'M.Larking'
Jun 27,2016
It would be unfair to nominate any one individual as the service we have received these past 5 years or so has been equally provided by numerous members of the Carlisle Northwood Team. Going way back Northwood found us a suitable tenant within a few weeks of listing our property for rental, indeed they advised us against accepting an unsuitable tenant which was down to their broad local knowledge. If any issues with the property or indeed tenants have been raised they always kept us informed in a timely manner and did not undertake any works without contacting us first. Initially I was working away and it was of some peace of mind that I could trust Northwood to manage my property in my best interest, they never loose sight of the fact that the property remains that of the owner.
Fees are transparent, reflective of the market place and open to negotiation the further one gets into a rental period if you have along term tenant.

Northwood