Feb 24,2012
Feb 24,2012
I have recently moved out of a property with Martin and Co. The house was cleaned top to bottom, hoovered, cleaned the carpet (hiring a cleaning machine) and re painted the kitchen.
When I received my check out form, they stated how it wasn't cleaned, the oven door was dirty, the carpets hadn't been hoovered and that a door hinge was broken and the entire door had to be replaced.
The oven glass door CAN NOT BE REMOVED and was cleaned in side and out. If I cant get in-between the panes of glass what do they expect me to do?
The door hinge was broken¢â‚¬Â¦.We noticed the day WE MOVED IN. When I called Martin and Co to notify them, they adv me not to worry. Clearly this hadn't been noted down any where when I called.

I believed that Martin and Co were a friendly, trustworthy company!! Clearly they are out for what they can get and I am absolutely disgusted with them! I have spoken to my solicitor about the issue and I will be making any one that will listen aware of how atrocious this company really is!!!
I will NOT be using this company or recommending it to any one. I will be doing quite the opposite
Attached Files
By: Chelseafc
Apr 18, 2012
I feel the same, I was treated babdly even after they colleceted my last month rent and i only stayed for 5day in that month. Their staff are the worse staffs are very rude and do not understand what customer service is at all.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 90! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 90, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Office 90