Feb 24,2012
Feb 24,2012
we were very nervous about letting our family home as we were new to letting. I was very impressed with Russell who first visited the property and on meeting him and listening to his advice - I felt confident to go with Spencers over a rival agent and decided on using Spencer's as sole agents for the property. The rest was handled by Alex who handled everything in a thorough professional manner and was extremely helpful. Alex handled all my queries efficiently and put everything into action very quickly. I was suprised at how quick- the property was let within a few days of meeting them. Both Russell and Alex have excellent customer service skills. They are very courteous, well mannered pleasant gentlemen. I would highly recommend them personally. They made an anxious event go very smoothly.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Ilford! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Ilford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Ilford