Feb 24,2012
Feb 24,2012
This property was sold within days of coming on the market. Due to no fault of theirs, marshalls had to wait for nine months for the sale to complete, and throughout that time they were unfailingly courteous and helpful. After the sale went through Emma helped to obtain some extra information from the buyer which was a great help to me. I was so pleased that I sent some flowers!
By: Emma Nicholls
Mar 07, 2012
Thank you for your comments. We pride our ourselves on giving the best service we can right through to completion of the property and I would like to just mention that it was Louise Mead from the Penzance office who got the extra infomation for you. If we can be of assistance now or in the future, do not hesitate to contact us on 01736 360203.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Marshalls Estate Agents Head Office! To leave a new review of Marshalls Estate Agents Head Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Marshalls Estate Agents Head Office