Feb 24,2012
Feb 24,2012
I have relocated using Weald Property Management to a charming and well kept property near Tenterden. I cannot recommend them enough, their local knowledge, service and professionalism made the whole move a pleasure. Nothing was too much to ask and Kate Pritchard the Letting Manager was incredibly helpful - she even found me a man with a van to help move my furniture. Since moving in, any assistance I have requested has been handled quickly and efficiently and the fact that the emargency 24 hour hot line number goes directly to the managing director, Alex Hill is very reassuring. I would recommend them to anyone trying to rent a countryside property locally.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Weald Property Management Cranbrook! To leave a new review of Weald Property Management Cranbrook, please click the link below !
Write a review for Weald Property Management Cranbrook