Feb 24,2012
Feb 24,2012
I cannot praise Marshalls highly enough. This is the second time i have sold through them. Both times what should have been relatively straightforward sales turned into lengthy nightmares. Marshalls were not only extremely efficient and proactive in trying to resolve the complications but also very patient and reassuring with me however hysterical I was thinking i was going to lose the property i was purchasing..They kept me fully informed rather than me having to phone them to see what was happening and i can honestly say i would recommend them unreservedly
By: Emma Nicholls
Mar 07, 2012
Thank you for your comments and we are pleased that we could assist you on two occassions and if you decide to use our services again, I hope the third will run alot smoother than previous two!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Marshalls Estate Agents Head Office! To leave a new review of Marshalls Estate Agents Head Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Marshalls Estate Agents Head Office