Feb 23,2012
Feb 23,2012
I would like to leave a comment for Whitegates lettings management really as I just felt quite annoyed to hear that you require a guarantor with a salary of £23,500 if your salary doesn't meet Whitegates criteria. This is unrealistic in this day n age everyone is being hit hard with the credit crunch so if it wasn't for my cousin Georgina moving in with me then I would be stuck in finding somewhere decent and of my standards to live. I do understand that my salary didn't meet Whitegates criteria but i have been managing just fine for the last year on my own paying the same amount of rent in my old property. I think Whitegates should consider changing their salary criteria as they will never get there houses off the market. 5 estate agents in Huddersfield were going to consider my application for the same £650 pcm rent although there houses were not up to the standards of Whitegates (the one i wanted) Emma was always friendly and approachable.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 1! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 1