Feb 23,2012
Feb 23,2012
Our block was managed by Freshwater from the 1960s onwards. The block was left in an awful state of disrepair until around 2001 (just after I bought my flat) and they started to do remedial works for which they overspecified, overcharged, wangled contracts with their usual list of 3 preferred suppliers, and generally drove us mad.
I extended my lease in 2005 and they were very aggressive, forcing me to nearly go to the LVT to get them to admit to anything like a reasonable price, when most landlords would have made a reasonable settlement.
We have just taken over the management and they were highly obstructive with providing necessary information for the transfer. Have nothing, nothing, nothing to do with them.
By: ralph
Mar 24, 2014
is there a group that can go against Freshwater Group? I do hope so...that are robbers!!
By: alphy
Jul 26, 2012
why don't we all get together nationwide and find a solution for this ,especially this management company needs to be completely banned .I am just like you ,we all are fighting the case now.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Freshwater Property Management Office 3! To leave a new review of Freshwater Property Management Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Freshwater Property Management Office 3