Aug 02,2007
Aug 02,2007
Unequivocably awful to deal with. The main point of contact is a Vicky Phelan who is quite possibly the rudest person we've ever dealt with. Several of our friends who also rented through John Dean have had the same horrendous experiences, all of us have had non-return of deposit money for spurious reasons, refusals to provide details, non-return of calls or answering of complaints etc. An absolute disgrace to the profession.
By: Cat
May 05, 2012
Hi! Can't believe that i have just come across this! We have had to put up with Vicki Phelan for 3 yrs whilst living in du cane court and from the very start to moving out she has been hellish, rude, very short and completely lacking any customer service skills over the phone, in person and in emails. I can't believe that she continues to operate in this way and is clearly still getting away with it!
We have just moved out and she has made the whole process of getting the inventory check, sorting out carpet cleaners and is now making the process of getting our deposit back the worst time ever. In emails, she more or less demanded money for their carpet cleaners, she was rude to the professioanl cleaners that I used ('they got confused because they didn't speak very good english') AND gave me only 6 hours to sort out cleaners, threatening me further charges for HER cleaners to be used if I didn't sort. She has caused me so much stress and her unnecessarily rude manner is outrageous after we had been perfect tenants for 3 yrs. I am definielty not letting her take our deposit money after all the professional cleaning we have paid for. I will also be complaining about her and warning others not to use this agency!!
By: kaiwinn
May 11, 2011
I can only add my voice to all the above reviews in the strongest possible terms.
This has to be the worst estate agent I have ever dealt with. The main point of contact was the same woman named in several of the above reviews. She was aggressive, bad mannered and as rude as hell! She put words into my mouth, misled my partner about verbally agreed terms of returning reference forms, and sent emails that lacked even the most basic conventional politeness.
If you want to have a relationship of equals based on respect and politeness with your future estate agent, my advice is to have NOTHING to do with this disreputable crew.
By: Desperate House Seeker
May 13, 2010
We are just about to sign on the dotted line with this agency.... And are really in 2 minds now. The house is amazing and we have been looking for so long, should we cut our losses now or go through with it?? If it's not the house that's wrong its the agent!!
Nov 05, 2008
I can't believe I found this! I have had the same HORRENDOUS!!!!! service from Vicky Phelan! The worst woman I have dealt with to date! More than a disgrace I am thinking of taking this to court. Any advice welcome! My advice to anyone wanting to deal with John Dean- RUN!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of John G Dean & Co Office 1! To leave a new review of John G Dean & Co Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for John G Dean & Co Office 1