Feb 23,2012
Feb 23,2012
I have recently through fortunate work circumstances, required to rent out my property in Manchester. From the very inception over the phone, initial face to face consultation and subsequent dealings can only be described as extremely professional throughout. Wayne Eastman was prompt, always well informed, courteous and definitely has exceptional negotiation skills within the 'letting' process. My property was let with the minimum amount of hassle on my behalf and therefore could only recommend Wayne and his team. So much confidence that I have in them, they will manage the property in my absence. True professionals.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester! To leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester