Feb 23,2012
Feb 23,2012
We used this agency and agreed a rental for a property. We paid our deposit, rent etc and handed in our notice to our old landlord.

By chance I went past our new house only to see a family sitting in it (it had been empty before). I asked them the following day who they arranged the move with and they named the same agent we had dealt with!

We went to Appointmoor who said they knew nothing about it and we asked for our money back which they refunded. That gave us three weeks to find a new property before my pregnant wife and I would be homeless.

Luckily we did but if i hadnt gone past our new house when would i have known? I would definetly not recommend this company!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Appointmoor Estates Office 1! To leave a new review of Appointmoor Estates Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Appointmoor Estates Office 1