Feb 23,2012
Feb 23,2012
I had a choice of Estate Agents I could of used to sell two properties for me, both were in need of work and both had tenants, it was however Damien who gave me the confidence that he could do the job. Damien has been extremely professional and has help me endlessly. He has been available throughout the whole experience, and has managed to secure both sales quickly and at the prices I was looking for. Damien has a very friendly and helpful approach and nothing is too much trouble to him. I have felt like I am in safe hands and know I made the right choice in choosing him, I would be confident to recommend him in the future. Damien goes the extra mile to make sure every effort is made to obtain the right price, he is also there to help with any problems along the way. Outstanding service and that really says a lot these days, you feel like you are the only one on his books that can only show great customer care.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Willesden Green! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Willesden Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Willesden Green