Feb 23,2012
Feb 23,2012
Zoe Kent took on 2 properties for me, our house and that of my mothers. She visited both very promptly, put together some excellent details and ensured advertising in the local paper soon after. We got several referrals particulalry for our house, which sold within 3 wks, we also got 3/4 for my mums which sold approx 3/4 wks later.
Zoe and the teams, both at Hayle and Pz were extremely helpful and supportive throughout! We were absolutely delighted with the prompt and very professional advice, also the service received and would not hesitate in recommending Marshalls to our friends.
By: Zoe Kent
Feb 28, 2012
Many thanks, Mrs Bowden, we are very glad to have helped both you and your mum move.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Marshalls Estate Agents Hayle Branch! To leave a new review of Marshalls Estate Agents Hayle Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Marshalls Estate Agents Hayle Branch